Here is the command:
- Connected means the router advertise connected routes only for those interfaces which matched with a network command.
- Leak-map means the router advertise only which is specified by a leak-map
- Receive-only means the router do not advertise any routes. And this option can be used with any other option.
- Redistribution means the router advertise only the redistributed routes.
- Static means the router advertise only the static routes with redistributed static command configured.
- Summary means the router advertise only auto summarized or statically configured summary routes
Before we start EIGRP configuration check out some important of EIGRP CCIE exam topics.
Here is the lists of all EIGRP labs and theories CCNA to CCIE
1.Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
2.Stuck In Active (EIGRP)
3.EIGRP Equal-Cost and Unequal-Cost load balancing
4.Route filtering passive interface
6.EIGRP STUB and Configuration
7.Routing Protocol Authentication (EIGRP ) and configuration
configure the topology as per the diagram.
configure EIGRP 650001 advertise interfaces and disable autosummary.
make sure only one route advertise to router 1 and router 2 from router 3
after verify the summary now configure EIGRP STUB on router 1 preventing to send any routes to router 2 make sure router 2 receives routes only from router 2.
- remove previous configuration of stub and advertise interfaces EIGRP 65001
- configure default route on router 2 to reach router 4 networks
- redistribute the static route in eigrp